How to add a session once the lookup building blocks have been populated
Please click here if you are new to Religious Education and need help populating the building blocks (lookups) or if you need to learn how to navigate the updated software.
Attendance will only be available to use for classes in terms that use sessions.
- To add a session, click Classes & Sessions on the Navigation Bar.
- Click the Sessions tab to go to the Sessions page.
- When no sessions have yet been added to the term, the page will look similar to the image above.
- Click the button or the to go into the Add Session page. Then fill n the appropriate information for your session.
- You may now either close the session page to add another session or add classes to your session using either the Classes tab or the add class [+ Class] button.
If you haven't used this new Religious Education Module before, you may benefit from the article, How to navigate the Religious Education Module.
Before adding sessions, you must first populate the lookup table (building blocks) for the Religious Education Module (including term, building, room, department, grade, and volunteer role) Note: You will only be able to add sessions to a term where the term was configured to use sessions. The information you supply in creating a session will be used later to create a class schedule referred to as Meeting Times on the Classes page.