How to add a class
Please click here if you are new to Religious Education and need help populating the building blocks (lookups) or if you need to learn how to navigate the updated software.
- To add a class, click Classes & Sessions on the Navigation Bar.
- Click the Classes tab to go to the Classes page.
- When no classes have yet been added to the term, the page will look similar to the image above.
- Click the button or the to go into the Add Class page. Then fill n the appropriate information for your class and save.
- You may now either close the class page to add another class or add students to your class using either the +Student button or by selecting Students & Volunteers from the Navigation Bar and adding them from there.
How to add a class directly from the Sessions page
- Once you save your session you may go directly into the add class page by clicking the add class [+ Class] button.
- Fill in the appropriate information for the class and save.
If you haven't used this new Religious Education Module before, you may benefit from the article, How to navigate the Religious Education Module.
Once you have populated the lookup table (building blocks) for the Religious Education Module (including term, building, room, department, grade, and volunteer role), and also added your sessions, you are ready to add the classes. Note: You will only be able to add sessions to a term where the term was configured to use sessions. The information you supply in creating a session will be used later to create a class schedule referred to as Meeting Times on the Classes page. Click here to learn how to add a class directly from the Sessions page.