How to add a volunteer
- The Students & Volunteers page is the default page when you first go into Religious Education.
- Click the Volunteers tab to view the Volunteers page.
- If no volunteers have been added, the page will look similar to the image above.
- As long as all of the building blocks have been populated, you may begin to add volunteers by clicking one of the add buttons.
- Once you have added a volunteer, the only add button available is the one in the upper right of the page. (see two images below)
- Only volunteers who are populated in the Member List of the Family Directory will be available to add here.
- Fill in the volunteer information using the selections available from the dropdowns.
- Save each record.
- When you go back to the Volunteers page, you will see a list of volunteers that have been added.
- You may change the filter at the top to narrow down the results listed on the page to one class, one department, one role, etc.
Please sign in to leave a comment.