How to generate blank registration forms
To jump directly to the written, step-by-step instructions, click here.
- Use the vcaret to expand the Reports option.
- Select Registration from the Navigation Bar.
- Set the filter values that will be inclusive of all records you would like on the report:
- Term: The filter will automatically select the term you selected on the last page. You can change this to another term as needed.
- Fill In: Select Blank Forms to generate a two-page report as shown above. The form has prompts for family information, up to five students including sacrament information and special needs.
- Language: Select between English and Spanish.
- Students: This can be ignored when generating blank forms.
- Click the Registration Forms button to create a two-page blank form.