How to copy a session from one term to another
To jump directly to the step-by-step written instructions, click here.
How to copy sessions from one term to another
- Prep: Create the new term ensuring to mark the Use Sessions option.
- Select Classes & Sessions from the Navigation Bar.
- If the current default term is not the one from which you want to copy sessions, select the term.
- Select the sessions you want to copy:
- To copy all sessions, click the checkbox in the column header.
- To copy most sessions, click the checkbox in the column header then unmark any you don't want to replicate.
- To copy only a few sessions, click those checkboxes.
- Click the copy button in the upper right of the page.
- In the pop-up window, select the new session.
- Review the options to include and unmark any you do not want to duplicate in this new session.
- Review the information on the pop-up window. At the top is listed all of the sessions you have selected to copy into the new term. Once you are satisfied all of the information is correct, click Done.
Please sign in to leave a comment.