How to copy a session from one term to another
To jump directly to the step-by-step written instructions, click here.
How to copy sessions from one term to another
- Prep: Create the new term ensuring to mark the Use Sessions option.
- Select Classes & Sessions from the Navigation Bar.
- If the current default term is not the one from which you want to copy sessions, select the term.
- Select the sessions you want to copy:
- To copy all sessions, click the checkbox in the column header.
- To copy most sessions, click the checkbox in the column header then unmark any you don't want to replicate.
- To copy only a few sessions, click those checkboxes.
- Click the copy button in the upper right of the page.
- In the pop-up window, select the new session.
- Review the options to include and unmark any you do not want to duplicate in this new session.
- Review the information on the pop-up window. At the top is listed all of the sessions you have selected to copy into the new term. Once you are satisfied all of the information is correct, click Done.