How to change the mailing label font (save as RTF and open and print using Word)
To jump directly to the step-by-step written instructions, click here.
How to change the mailing label font
- Prep: generate labels
- The label file must be saved in RTF format.
- Find the file and open it. It should open in Word.
- Depress the Ctrl-a buttons to select all.
- On the Home page, select the font dropdown and click on the font you want to select. If it's too big for the label, it will show that on the preview.
- Once you are satisfied the labels are satisfactory, you may save the file and/or print it right from Word.
Please sign in to leave a comment.