Reminder - Logos Sunset Date: 03/29/2019
In order to install the Add-On Modules, you will do the following:
- Click on System & Users
- Click on + Program Add-ons
A list of possible Program Addons (such as Multi-User, Payroll, User Reports, etc.) will populate in the box.
- Highlight the Add-on.
- Enter the serial number at the bottom.
- Click [Add].
- If there is more than one, do it for each one in that sequence. When you have gone through each one, click on [Done]. This should complete your installation process.
- PLEASE NOTE: if the add-on is not on the list, it was already added. If the functionality doesn’t exist when running the application, something else is causing it.
- You must Log Out of Logos (not Go-Global if hosted) and back in for the new module to show.