Rosters – Printing Rosters at the end of the calendar year, prior to running the Create New Attendance Year routine (Item #2 below) presents several issues. The solution in all cases is: Run the Create New Attendance Year routine to create next year's attendance records for everyone currently enrolled in any groups. Then print the rosters.
- Weekly Attendance Roster and Sign In Sheet will not print for groups that meet the week of December 26, as they are set to look for persons in the year defined as of the end of the week, which is in the next year. Until the Create New Attendance Year routine is run, there are no individual records yet in the new year.
- Monthly/Quarterly Attendance Rosters require that the date be set to December 18 or earlier in order to recognize the current year records. When the date is set later in the month, the report looks for groups in the following month (January of the next year).
- Daily Attendance Rosters also require that the date be set to December 18 or earlier. Only meeting dates in the current calendar year can print. The Daily roster is unable to print a column for the last week of the year.
- Sporadic Attendance Rosters also require that the date be set to December 18 or earlier. If dates have been defined in 2012, they will print also.
- Class/Group Rosters also require that the date be set to December 18 or earlier.
Create New Attendance Year –
You must create individual attendance records for the next year BEFORE you enter any attendance data in that year. Until you run this routine, all groups in your next year will show no one enrolled.