If an error exists on a paycheck:
If the Payroll Process is not yet closed, a check number has not yet been assigned (see image below) or you have voided the initial check, and you need to print (another) check:
- Fix the issue:
- If incorrect, update the Time-card or the Pay Item
- If the deductions or benefits were incorrect, click on 6) Edit Paychecks to correct those amounts.
- If a pay item is incorrect, go to 3) Edit Timecards and change the pay item there.
- Select 4) Calculate Payroll to recalculate the payroll with the corrected information.
- Continue through the entire process until the check is printed. This will only print a check for a selected employee who does not already have a check, including those for whom the check was voided.