If an error exists on a paycheck:
If the Payroll Process is not yet closed, a check number has not yet been assigned (see image below), and you need to print another check:
- Update the Time-card or the Pay Item
- Calculate the Check
- Continue through the entire process until the check is printed. This will only print a check for a selected employee who does not already have a check, including those for whom the check was voided.
Note: If the payroll process is still open and a check number has been assigned, you must void the paycheck. Then, continue with the instructions that follow.
- if the deductions or benefits were incorrect, click on 6) Edit Paychecks to correct those amounts.
- If a pay item is incorrect then go to 3) Edit Timecards and change the pay item there.
- After editing the paycheck or changing the pay item, select 4) Calculate Payroll to recalculate the payroll with the corrected information. Then, complete the process by selecting Print Checks.