How to record deposits through integration
The Offering Module in the Family Suite can be integrated with Accounting. When Integration is turned on, posting an Offering Batch automatically creates a deposit in Accounting, Ledger & Payables. To turn on Integration, contact the Family Suite, Offering Support Team: 877-930-4774 Options 2, 1, 1. Here is an article that outlines turning on and setting up the integration in Family Suite: How to set up integration between ParishSOFT Family Suite and ParishSOFT Accounting.
- How to map your revenue accounts to the offering module
- How to map each batch to the deposit bank account
- What to do if a revenue account was mapped incorrectly and the offering batch was closed
- What to do if the batch was mapped to the wrong bank account and the offering batch was Closed
- When will the deposit be posted in accounting?
- What will the deposit look like in accounting?
- What happens when you receive an error when closing an offering batch and how to set up the offering module to ensure the offering batch does not close unless a deposit is recorded in accounting.