How do I change the fund for many items in batch at once ?
SELECT VOID CONTRIBUTIONS
- MARK VOID BATCH WITH ‘Restore Batch to unposted Contributions’ OPTION.
- Do you need to change the date in the ‘Post Voided data- Update GL on’ field?
- Do you have the Logos GL module? If no, move onto MARK THE BATCH...
- Have you already reconciled the bank statement for the date of the original contributions? If yes, the answer is ‘no,’ move on to MARK THE BATCH...
- If the answer to is yes, change the date to Post the voided data on the same date of the original transaction.
- MARK THE BATCH YOU WANT TO CHANGE THE FUND INFORMATION
- This process is going to void the entire batch and restore the entire batch to the ‘Enter Contributions’ screen, so you may then go in and make the changes to the batch number. Continue through the entire process marking the ‘Void’ box in the lower right corner and process. Then, you will go back into the Enter contributions screen to modify the data.
- GO INTO THE ENTER CONTRIBUTIONS SCREEN.
- CLICK ON THE MAGNIFYING GLASS IN THE UPPER RIGHT CORNER
- CLICK ON CHANGE FUND
- ENTER THE FUND YOU WANT TO CHANGE IT FROM AND TO, THEN CLICK OK; ON THE NEXT SCREEN, CLICK SAVE
- NOW, SELECT AND POST THE BATCH. ALL OF THE FUNDS THAT WERE THE OLD ONE WILL BE CHANGED TO THE NEW ONE.
- You will be prompted for a date you would like to update your GL. Please note that this date will affect the date of the GL transactions.