How to restore your data from the desktop version of Facility Scheduler to the hosted version of Facility Scheduler
- Backup your Facility Scheduler data and save it to your C:\Temp folder.
- From the same computer containing the backup of Facility Scheduler in step 1, log into Go-Global Using your Go-Global Profile provided by ParishSOFT Support. (Contact support if you have not received these credentials or if you forgot your password).
- Log into Logos Facility Scheduler using the username we provide: Master Password: not published in Help Articles
- Please note: if there are additional users that had Logos login credentials from the desktop application, these will have to be re-created in this hosted instance of the software. The following help article may prove useful:
- Click on System & Users, then, Restore Data
- Leave the items marked as they are and click Next.
- On the next screen, click Browse Button and Look for the Client C (M:), temp folder.
Why does this drive have such a strange name? All local drives are usually Labeled the 'C' drive. Since our Hosted Server has it's own C drive, it must call your local drive by a different letter. It calls your local drive M.
- Select the Backup you just put in your C:\Temp folder and click OK. Then click Next & Process.
- Answer Yes to the Pop-Up screen.
Your data has now been restored.