LA GL - Bank Reconciliation: Adjustment For Incorrect Date

To correct the incorrectly dated entries, you must reverse them using the incorrect transaction date, and then re-entered them on the correct date, using GJ type entries. There are two options for doing this:

1. Use Excel: Reverse and re-post the entries, using the Batch list to export the transaction to Excel (if you’re comfortable working in Excel, this is a fairly simple process. Refer to the help file for additional instructions.) As you cannot enter a CB entry outside of the Bank Reconciliation, the transaction would have to be imported as a General Journal (GJ) entry. 

2. Use General Ledger, Individual Transactions, Type GJ, create a reversing Journal Entry. To see the exact entry, print the Journal Report.

Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.