Access to Historical ParishSOFT Accounting Data
You have two options for accessing your historical data after you have terminated your contract with ParishSOFT.
- Before your contract ends, you may print reports of historical data to an e-file or hard copy and access the data that way.
- You may contact support and request paid read-only access to historic PSA data. If you choose this option:
- Your files will be moved to a historic access server and you will be given special read-only privileges. Read-only access is provided at a reduced rate.
- Only one login which will likely be the church name or customer number. Make sure the email address used with the login is one that will last for seven years.
- The name of the site where we put a former PSA customer is history.parishsoftaccounting.com (https://history.parishsoftaccounting.com/)