Access to Historical ParishSOFT Accounting Data
You have two options for accessing your historical data after you have terminated your contract with ParishSOFT.
- You may print reports of historical data to an e-file or hard copy and access the data that way.
- You may contact support and request paid read-only access to historic PSA data. If you choose this option:
- Your files will be moved to a historic access server and you will be given special read-only privileges. Read-only access is provided at a reduced rate.
- Only one login which will likely be the church name or customer number. Make sure the email address used with the login is one that will last for the seven years.
- The name of the site where we put a former PSA customer is history.parishsoftaccounting.com (https://history.parishsoftaccounting.com/)