LA AP - Checks: Voided but still shows as Outstanding

Click the following for the Voided Check Problem tip sheet

When you void a check, if you do not want to restore it to open items, you must make sure to uncheck the box that says “Restore to AP Transactions.”

If you have the box checked and void, you will then have an item in ‘Individual Transactions.’

If you accidentally kept the box checked, all you must do is go into Individual Transactions, select the item, and click the Red X at the top to delete it from Individual Transactions.

If you have already posted this item and it no longer shows in Individual Transactions, it will most likely show in ‘Select Items for Payment.’

If this is the case and you do not want to pay this item, all you need to do is:
Under type, select ‘R’ for reverse for that item.
Click on the button at the bottom of the screen that says, [Post Already Paid/Reverse].

This will remove this item from showing on your reconciliation as an outstanding item.

Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.