LA AP - Checks: How to print a test check
- Create an invoice in Accounts Payable for 1.00
- Debit the same account the check will be written from—so the debit the checking Account (in this example, the checking account GL# is 1010) This will debit and credit the exact same bank account.
- Select the Print Check option and then mark the check alignment box.
- Once you have tested the alignment, you may click the Cancel button. You will get a warning that the check will not be marked as printed. Click Cancel at the next prompt too.
- When you get back to the following screen, you may click the red X at the top to delete the invoice.
Have more questions? Submit a request