How to add an A/P Account
- Click on the Ledger & Payables Tab and Select the Accounts Icon.
- On the right side of the screen, just below Quick Find, click Account Code.
- In the input field below Quick Find, enter L-
- Select the Account you want to use as your A/P Account and click Find Account.
- The information will display to the left of quick find. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and mark the Accounts Payable box and click Submit.
- Do this for all Accounts you would like to use as Accounts Payable Accounts. Most only have one.
Account Balance vs A/P Aging: GL account does not agree
Do I need multiple AP accounts?
How to tell if a bill was paid