How to add a deduction code in Logos
- Go to File → Preferences → Payroll and click on the Earnings/Deduct Codes button.
- A list of current available codes will show when you click the List tab.
- Find the Deduction Code you want to add. For example, Insurance/Health Insurance. Select it.
- Click on the New button at the top. A new window will pop up. Fill it in as shown
- Click on the OK button and the following window will display. Remove all check-marks from the State taxes boxes.
- Go to the Manage Employees tab. Unmark the active tab for the current Health Insurance.
- Click on the [Add] button at the bottom and add the new code