How do I run a Payroll Summary for more than just one payroll ?
- In the Payroll Tab, select Reports.
- In Paycycle, Select Payroll Summary.
- On the Configure Report screen, click the first date in your range.
- Scroll down to the last date in your range, click the Shift Key and click the last date. All Payrolls should be selected between the two dates.
- Preview the report to ensure this is what you are looking for.
How do I select several non-sequential payroll dates or omit one from my selection?
You can also use CTRL + (mouse click) to select or deselect a payroll process date. The (de)selection works the same way and can be inside your range or in addition to it.
Perhaps you had to issue a payroll out of order or you needed to void an entire payroll and reprocess it at a later date. If this process shows in the middle of your range or is not included in your range you can use CTRL + (mouse click) to add it or remove it.
In the example below we could have had an entire range from 1 to 10 (6 to 10 not showing) and used the CTRL + (mouse click) to deselect processes 2 and 3 or, if the range is from 4 thru 10, we could have used CTRL + (mouse click) to add process 1.