How to set up a Vendor to print only one check per bill
- Go to the Ledgers/Payables tab.
- Click on the Vendors icon.
- On the right, use the Quick Find to search for the vendor for whom you want to print only one check per bill and bring up the record.
- Once the vendor is displayed, click on the small blue words: 1099/Checks
- The default printing options will be displayed. You need to remove the check mark from Always print a separate check for each bill and add a check mark in front of Print only one check if there are over 10 bill items.
You may also find the following Help Files on Vendors Helpful: