How do I get my Chart of Accounts Data with Account Balances and Budget Figures from the Accounting Software?
You may export data to a CSV file using the following Import/Export option in the General Ledger Tab of the Logos Accounting Software: Note: You must set your active date to each year for which you want these records.
1. Click the General Ledger Tab, then Import/Export and select Export to Spreadsheet.
2. Mark the option most appropriate for your needs and click Next.
3. For a CSV format, select Excel Version 5 and click Next.
4. On the next screen, select the Periods you want. Note: if you are doing this year by year, you must Set your Active Date accordingly for each year you export.
5. Enter the name of the file. It will automatically save the file in Logoswin\GL\Export. You may also choose your location with the browse button.
This is an example of the report you will get.