If you see a transaction on your bank statement or in blue pay that you believe was made through Ministry Connect, yet it has not yet synced down into Logos II, follow these steps.
- Make sure at least 7days have passed for an ACH transaction. Credit Card Transactions will come in within 24 hours.
- Make sure there was nothing in the queue the last time the Sync was run. If you waited several days to import, the next import may bring in the missing records. After a sync records fill the queue. If those records are not imported right away, the next syncs will not bring any new items in until those initial records are imported. After the import, the next sync will bring in all subsequent records at once.
- Make sure there are no records in Manage Account Registrations that need to be addressed.
- Once you have addressed any records in Manage Account Registrations, rerun the sync. If the item still has not synced down to LII, get ready to contact support by gathering the following information.
- Look at this members record in Manage People under the Contributions tab. Record the donor’s name, email address, Logos Member ID, and Ministry Connect number so you may report this information to Logos Support.
- Look in Blue Pay to determine the transaction date and the transaction ID and record this also.
- Logos Support may request to share your screen to obtain your MC sync logs.
Donor Information to send to support (the more information you send, the faster it can be resolved):
Name: ____________ ________________
Member ID: _________________________
MC Key : ____________________________
Email address: _______________________
BP Transaction Date: __________________
BP Transaction ID: ____________________