How to Set Up a New User Account for a Staff Member
In addition to managing access rights an permissions for staff, a key responsibility of the organization administrator is setting up user accounts. A user account gives staff users access to your site. This topic shows you how to set up a new user account for a member of your staff.
- In the Administration Module, click to display the Staff List page.
- Click the staff member's name link to open his or her assignment record.
- Select the Assignments tab to display the following:
- Click to switch the record to edit mode.
- In the Additional Information panel on the left, complete these steps:
- In the Username field, type the staff member's user name.
- In the Email Address field, type the staff member's email address.
- Click .
You are prompted to reset the password.
- Click to reset.
The system sends an email with a temporary password to the staff member.
The staff member is prompted to change the temporary password after logging in to ConnectNow Family Suite.
- Click to save the change and exit the staff record.