Manage Account Registrations
- When there are new registrations or guest giving, to initiate the process where online giving syncs with Logos II, Church Admin logs in to Logos Connect Church Portal in the Logos Connect Dashboard, and selects the Ministry Connection Tab, then goes into ‘Manage Account Registrations.’ Here they either merge an existing member or add a new member.
It may take a moment to search for any accounts that need to be merged or added.
When it finds them, it will list them as follows:
- Sync from Ministry Connect into Logos—a two-step process:
- Step 1: Depending upon your settings, the Sync from your server runs either automatically or manually. For Go Global customers, this happens overnight. You may email support and ask them to run an additional Sync during the day if you wish. The items you processed in step II are waiting in a hub to be synchronized into Logos II. You will know this by the message that pops up in the lower right corner of Logos II when you first log in:
Step 2: Import MC Data: Import the family information first (if there is any), then the donations. Until you have done both steps, nothing more will sync down and be available to import into Logos II. Any new items processed after the sync has been run will be held in the hub until this second step has been completed.
- If you do not Import MC Data after a sync, all of the new items that are processed in MC (step II Manage Account Registrations) will stay in the MC hub. After you Import the MC Data into Logos II, and then run a new Sync (III), all the information waiting in the hub will sync down and be ready to Import into Logos II.
- After step III, #2, the sync III, #1, must be run again before the donors will see their activity in MC.