How to Add, Change, or Delete a Staff Member's Personal Photo
You can add a personal photo to a staff member's record. This topic shows you how to add a photo, change an existing photo, or delete a photo from a record. A photo must conform to the following specifications:
● Acceptable formats are .jpg, .gif, .png, or .bmp only
● Maximum allowed size is no larger than 0.5 megabytes
The image will be displayed at a resolution of 130x110 pixels on the Member Details tab.
- On the Staff List page, click next to the individual's name.
The individual's Member Details record in Family Directory opens. For example:
The record is in read-only mode.
- Click to put the record in edit mode.
- Do one of the following:
- To add a new photo or change the current one:
- Select the Upload Member Photo window: link under the photo placeholder or the link under member's current photo to display the
- Click and then navigate to the image file on your laptop or PC. Select the file to upload it.
- After the file uploads, click to save the photo.
- Click to continue editing the form or to exit.
- To delete the current photo:
- Select the link.
- When prompted to confirm the deletion, click .
The system removes the photo.
- Click to continue editing or to exit the form.