Instructions for specific Customer Number
Username: in MC under by org their org name once you optn it up the sync info is there
- Install the Software: On the new computer, go to logoscms.com/client-portal, and log in using your customer number (####) as both the username and password. Click on the link to the right for Upgrades and Downloads, and then from the list select your Logos Application(s) for download. You must scroll down pretty far for this application.
- Create a sync schedule: Unless you want to sync the software manually each time, you may create a sync schedule that will automtically sync your MC records with Logos II and vice versa. However, the machine on which the sync is loaded must be on at the scheduled time or it will not be able to run.
- To set up the sync, click on the Sync icon : To find this icon, Click on Start, and in the “Find” window, click on Sync.
- Now click on the ‘New’ button at the bottom.
- Set up the schedule according to how often and when you want it to run.
- Username and password may be found in Home, By Org, and open the church's organization profile. Should be listed there.
- To Verify this is set up correctly:
- Run a manual sync. This will show that the path is correct.
- Check the task manager to make sure the job is there.
- Scroll through the list and make sure it is there.
Look for an item that begins with DBSU (DashBoard Sync Utility)
The following ‘Windows Login User Details must be entered for the automatic sync to run. Use the Administrative credentials for that server. You must remember to update this password if the Administrator password is ever changed or your sync will no longer run.