How to Search for a Member Record
The Member List consists of individual member records in your database. This topic describes several methods you can use to find a member's record in your database.
You can conduct three types of searches:
● A last name search. This type of search lets you locate a member by last name.
● A "fuzzy" search. This type of search allows you to locate a member by using multiple criteria, such as a street address, phone number, or email address, to name a few.
● An advanced search. This type of search lets you enter complex criteria, such as workgroup affiliation and membership status, to find a member.
- Click to display the Member List page:
- If necessary, select the organization from the Organization list.
- Do one of the following:
- Type the last name of the member in the search field.
- Click .
The member matching the last name you entered is displayed in the list.
- Click to display the "fuzzy" search filters:
- Check the search criteria that apply, and then select the link
- Click .
The member matching the criteria you selected is displayed in the Member List.
Click to display the Filter setup window.
Select and type the desired search criteria.
To save a filter criteria as your default selection, click.
(optional) Click Advanced Options to display more filter options. Then, select the filter options you want to apply.
In the Address field, you can enter a street name only or the complete address, if you know it.
(optional) Select Exact Search to search the database for exact matches to the filter criteria you select.
Do one of the following:
Click or press Enter to process your filter selections. The list is updated based on your filter criteria.
Click to clear your entries from the filter setup.
Click to exit the Filter setup window.