How to create student reports or lists
Most student reports can be created by customizing views in the Student Directory
- Choose Religious Education.
- Select Student Directory.
- Select the classes you want to see (or click View All at the top to see all students). If that is not an option, first click Deselect All and then View All to see all.
- Click the Select Grid Columns button to choose the columns you want to see. (see Grid Columns image below) Note: You can click and drag columns left and right to get them in the correct order.
- Click Save Grid to save the order.
- Click the CSV button to download the list in the format you've chosen.
Select Columns Grid
How to add students to a class
How to enroll a student in Religious Ed whose family is registered at another church
How to export family emails from student directory or classes
Please sign in to leave a comment.