How to change the mailing label font
- First, generate the mailing labels you need. For instructions on printing reports, see How to View, Print, and Save Reports.
- When you are on the print preview screen, in the upper right corner, choose RTF where it says PDF, then click the blue disk icon (Save).
- Open the saved report in MS Word.
- Use Ctrl + A to select all text and change the text up to size 10, or maybe 11 font, but not 12 (because that's too big to print with the proper formatting).
- Print the labels from MS Word.