From CMS Membership, click List/Checklist | New Report. Assign a Report Title, i.e. Occupation Listing and click OK.
Click the down arrow at Sort/Group Info and choose Person.Occupation Code. Click the checkbox at Print Group Headings and Totals.
You may want to click into Member Status and Participation Status and select only those people you consider members. For example, you may not want to include those people marked as Deceased or Transferred/Moved, etc.
- If you want to see everyone's occupation, you do not need to make any additional selections.
- If you would like to select only those people in certain occupations, click the Person Additional Selections button in the lower left. Choose Employment/School and click Occupation Code.
Add over the codes on which you'd like to report.
Click OK | OK | OK.
By default, the report will print the person's Name, Address, and Phone Number information.
If you would also like to include their business information, click Add/Remove Additional Fields.
- Click the down arrow at Line 1 (left) and choose Person.Employer Name.
- Click the down arrow at Line 1 (right) and choose Person.Business Phone.
- Click the down arrow at Line 2 (left) and choose Person.Business E-Mail.
- Click the down arrow at Line 2 (right) and choose Person.Business Fax.
You may want to click the Double Space List checkbox to make it easier on your reader's eyes!
This report will display anyone with your selected Occupation Codes, sorted by that code! So you will see anyone with the same Occupation Code grouped together.