CMS Contribution - A Member Moved/Died, Can I Reassign His Envelope Number?

Absolutely!  Contributions and Pledges are assigned to an internal person number.  So you can feel free to reassign envelope numbers as needed and the contributions and pledges will stay put!

If you wanted to move the envelope number AND all of the contributions and pledges from the deceased spouse to the surviving spouse, you'll need to do a Combine process to move the contributions/pledges to the surviving spouse.

Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.