CMS Fund Accounting - Transfer Adjustment to Current Year

If Journal Entries are created at the end of the Fiscal year to adjust balances, those Journal Entries can be automatically transferred from the Archived Fund Accounting System to the current year system as Beginning Balance Entries.

1. From the Archived System Entry menu, choose Journal Entries. The Journal Entries dialog will display.

2. Display the appropriate journal entry.

3. Click the Transfer Adjustment to Current Year button on the toolbar.

4. Click the Browse button and find the location of the drive and folder of the current year’s system, i.e. C:\FIN4WIN\FIN4WIN.TXT.

5. Enter the date of the new Beginning Balance Entry. Click Report and Transfer.

Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.