CMS Fund Accounting - Current Pay Period Number is Incorrect, Now to Change It?

PROBLEM:  When processing your payroll, you notice that the current Pay Period number is not correct, but you're not sure where to change it.

SOLUTION: From CMS Payroll, click Options | Paygroups.

Click into the current Pay Period column and simply type in the required changes!

Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.