First Bank Rec Post-Conversion
The conversion process will require ‘catch-up’ reconciliations for each bank account. Note that you must finish a reconciliation before performing additional reconciliations.
In the first reconciliation post-conversion, you will find transactions:
- From your prior system if they were uncleared.
- From conversion journal entries.
- Transactions entered in ParishSOFT
- May take a little more time than normal to display the list of transactions and clearing or un-clearing a transaction if there are a large number of transactions.
You can find/start reconciliations in:
Ledger and Payables → Process → Reconciliations → Bank Reconciliation
- Use Create a New Statement to start a new reconciliation.
- You may only start a new one for an account if there are no unreconciled statements for the same account.
- If a statement has been reconciled, the word (Reconciled) will be noted.
- If the reconciliation process for a particular account has been started but not completed, you may not start another one until you finish. You will know by the absence of the word (Reconciled) at the end.
Please sign in to leave a comment.