How to bulk move students from one class to another within the same term
There isn't a feature that does this, but the following process serves the same purpose: create a dummy term and class, promote students into it; finally, promote them into the 'other' class.
- Choose Configuration: Manage Terms.
- Click New Term. Create a term with a name like "Temp" or "Dummy Term" and fill in all the fake details.
- Choose Classes. Select the dummy term you created.
- Click Add Class. Add a class with a name like "Dummy Class" and fill in all the fake details.
- Choose Tools and select Class Promotion.
- On the left, select the student's current term and class.
- On the right, select the dummy term and class.
- Click the green + button for each student you want to move. When done, click Promote Students.
- When done, on the left, select the dummy term and class.
- Select the NEW term and class on the right side.
- Select all the students in the dummy class. When done, click Promote Students.
How to add a session to a term
Please sign in to leave a comment.