How to add, change, or delete a family's personal photo
You can add a personal photo to a family's record. This topic shows you how to add a photo, change an existing photo, or delete a photo from a record.
If you are adding or deleting a photo, it must conform to the following specifications:
● Acceptable formats are .jpg, .gif, .png, or .bmp only
● Maximum allowed size is no larger than 0.5 megabytes
The image will be displayed at a resolution of 130x110 pixels on the Family Details tab. If you need to resize the photo or change the file extension, we suggest you use MS Paint.
- Click Family List.
- If necessary, select the organization from the Organization list.
- Select the link for the family. The Family Details tab is displayed, as shown in the following illustration. The form is in read-only mode.
- Click Edit Details to put the form in edit mode.
- Do one of the following:
To add a new photo or change the current one:
- Select the Add or Change link under the photo placeholder or the current photo to display the Upload Family Photo window:
- Click Browse and then navigate to the image file on your laptop or PC. Select the file to upload it.
- After the file uploads, click Save & Close to save the photo.
- Click Save to continue editing the form or click Save & Close to exit.
To delete the current photo:
- Select the Delete link under the photo.
- When prompted to confirm the deletion, click OK. The application removes the photo.
- Click Save to continue editing the form or Save & Close to exit.