How to Add, Change, or Delete a Family's Personal Photo
You can add a personal photo to a family's record. This topic shows you how to add a photo, change an existing photo, or delete a photo from a record.
If you are adding or deleting a photo, it must conform to the following specifications:
● Acceptable formats are .jpg, .gif, .png, or .bmp only
● Maximum allowed size is no larger than 0.5 megabytes
The image will be displayed at a resolution of 130x110 pixels on the Family Details tab. If you need to resize the photo or change the file extension, suggest to use MS Paint.
- Click .
- If necessary, select the organization from the Organization list.
- Select the link for the family.
The Family Details tab is displayed, as shown in the following illustration. The form is in read-only mode.
- Click to put the form in edit mode.
- Do one of the following:
- To add a new photo or change the current one:
- Select the Change link under the photo placeholder or the current photo to display the Upload Family Photo window:
- Click and then navigate to the image file on your laptop or PC. Select the file to upload it.
- After the file uploads, click to save the photo.
- Click to continue editing the form or click to exit.
- To delete the current photo:
- Select the Delete link under the photo.
- When prompted to confirm the deletion, click .
The application removes the photo.
- Click to continue editing the form or to exit.