How to add a celebrant that does not appear in the drop-down
If you cannot find the celebrant that you wish to associate with a particular sacrament, the name may need to be added. This action is only permitted for staff members who have the Organization Admin access rights.
- On the Family Suite Homepage, click on the Administration Tab.
- Click on the Lookups button located within the blue bar.
- Click on the Celebrants table located under the Family Directory section.
- The list of celebrants will display. To add a new celebrant, click the + button located in the blue bar.
- A dialog box will display that will allow you to add the celebrants name within the description. Click the Save button after adding the name.
Below is a short video on how to manage lookups including how to add a celebrant.