When printing checks you are taken to the screen that asks if the checks printed properly. You do not see the PDF that is used to print the checks.
Is the PDF hidden behind another window?
- Minimize windows to see if the PDF is hidden
- Maximize windows to see if it was minimized in error
What browser are you using?
- You need to use Firefox or Internet Explorer with ConnectNow Accounting
- Edge and Google Chrome are not supported. Log out and open with either Firefox or Internet Explorer
Do you have a pop-up blocker?
- Firefox pop up blocker is usually in the upper portion of the screen
- Internet Explorer pop up blocker is usually at the bottom of the screen.
Are you getting a Gray Popup Screen?
Forms, Checks, and PDF Reports: How To Set Up CNA for Printing has information how to set up your browser to use with ConnectNow Accounting. It includes information on Popup Blockers and PDF settings.
If the checks show printed in ConnectNow but, did not print you may be able to locate the PDF or file. In your browser look to see where files are being saved to. Then look for the file in that location. In the example below you would look in Downloads.
Firefox--this is how it looks in Firefox. General-Files and Applications
If you are unable to locate the file, see Checks: Void or Delete Check