The check PDF did not display to the screen
If you are immediately sent to the screen which asks if your checks printed correctly without the check PDF ever displaying to your screen, it may be for one of the following reasons:
The PDF hidden behind another window
- Hover your cursor over your browser's icon (usually at the bottom of your screen).
- If you find the hidden check PDF window, click on that window to maximize it.
Pop-up blocker is turned on and there is no exception for the ParishSOFT Accounting web site
If this is the case, one option you have is to add the exception right when the pop-up is blocked as shown below. If you have already left the screen, you may still add the ParishSOFT Accounting Site as an exception for your browser.
- Firefox pop up blocker is usually in the upper portion of the screen
- Internet Explorer pop up blocker is usually at the bottom of the screen.
- Chrome pop up blocker is usually at the top-right corner.
You are getting a Gray Popup Screen
How To Set Up CNA for Printing has information how to set up your browser to use with ConnectNow Accounting. It includes information on Popup Blockers and PDF settings.
If the checks show as printed but did not print, you may be able to locate the PDF or file. In your browser, look to see the location where files are being saved. Then look for the file in that location. In the example below you would look in Downloads.
Firefox--this is how it looks in Firefox. General-Files and Applications
If you are unable to locate the file, see How to Void or Delete Check