How to edit a fund's details
Use this procedure to change the details for a fund, including the fund number, fund description, and the start and end dates.
To edit a fund, you must be an organization administrator with View plus Add/Edit access rights assigned to your login credentials.
- If you manage several organizations, select the desired organization from the organization list.
- Click Funds to display the Fund Management page.
- Click to the left of the fund that you want to edit.
Detailed information for the fund is displayed. The name of the fund is displayed in the bar at the top of the window. For example:
The information is read-only. See Fund Details for descriptions of the fields.
- To edit the information, click Edit to open the Edit window for the fund.
- Change the details of the fund as necessary. See Fund Details for descriptions of the fields.
- Click Save to save the changes.
- Click Close to exit.
You return to the Fund Management page.