To edit a fund, you must be an organization administrator with View plus Add/Edit access rights assigned to your login credentials.
- If you manage several organizations, select the desired organization from the organization list.
- Click to display the Fund Management page.
- Click to the left of the fund that you want to edit.
Detailed information for the fund is displayed. The name of the fund is displayed in the bar at the top of the window. For example:
The information is read-only. See Fund Details for descriptions of the fields.
- To edit the information, click to open the Edit window for the fund.
- Change the details of the fund as necessary. See Fund Details for descriptions of the fields.
- Click to save the changes.
- Click to exit.
You return to the Fund Management page.