How to edit a fund's details
Use this procedure to change the details for a fund, including the fund number, fund description, and the start and end dates.
To edit a fund, you must be an organization administrator with View plus Add/Edit access rights assigned to your login credentials.
- If you manage several organizations, select the desired organization from the organization list.
- Click Funds to display the Fund Management page.
- Click to the left of the fund that you want to edit.
- Detailed information for the fund is displayed.
- The name of the fund is displayed in the bar at the top of the window.
- The information is read-only. See Fund Details for descriptions of the fields.
- To edit the information, click Edit to open the Edit window for the fund.
- Change the details of the fund as necessary. See Fund Details for descriptions of the fields.
- Click Save to save the changes.
- Click Close to exit. You return to the Fund Management page.