Statement of the Issue or Question
In order to create custom mailing labels, you will need to export the family directory as a CSV file and then create them in Word. Here is how you can do that:
1. Go to your Family or Member List and select the export icon:
2. Then open a new document in Microsoft Word. Click on the tab that says "Mailings," then select "Start Mail Merge," then select "Step by Step Mail Merge Wizard..."
3. In the Mail Merge Wizard on the right for Step 1, choose the radio button next to Labels. Then click next at the bottom.
4. Click "Label Options." Change the vendor and size to the labels you own. Click OK. Then Next.
5. Under "Use an Existing List" choose "Browse..." then choose your exported excel document. Click OK through the prompts. Then click Next. You can now exit out of the wizard.
6. Then select "Insert Merge Field" under the "Mailings" tab. Select as many fields you want in your labels. Then select "Update Labels" and "Preview Results:"
8. You can edit the results by selecting the little icon in the top left of the documenting, selecting your font size and style, as well as anything else about the labels you'd like to correct.
9. To see how your labels will print and to print them, select Finish & Merge > Edit Individual Documents:
Then go ahead and do a standard File > Print