In the Settings section of the organization drop-down, you can choose from several options to customize your donor's experience on your giving site.
To choose your settings for your organization:
- To go into the Settings page, click the Gear action button in the upper right corner then select the Settings card (top/left).
- When you get to Settings the page will look something like this:
This page includes the following sections:
- Billing Settings: Allows you to set up auto-billing for your monthly maintenance fees. This does not apply to your monthly processing fees, which come out of your depository account automatically. To understand Billing Settings, please see our how-to articles about setting up a billing method for your Organization: How to set up billing for your organization
- Organization Settings: This section is to allow you to choose the size of your organization for reporting purposes. Please see this article for further information on the section.
- Account Services: This section includes links for changing your DBA or legal name and address as needed, as well as canceling your account. We recommend using this article for changing or adding bank accounts instead of the links located in this section.
- Accepted Payment Methods: You can choose to accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Debit Cards, and Check Cards (ACH). If you wish to change these you can contact support at email@example.com or give us a call at 866-930-4774 Extension 2.
- Custom Email Templates: This is a direct link to the "New Donor Template", which is the email sent to Donors when they first sign up for Online Giving. You can also create a custom email template per Giving form by going to Form Properties > Email Notifications. You can find instructions for email notification for forms here.
- Giving Portal: You can find the direct link to your donor's giving portal here, as well as the link for your MinistryOne app if you have that option enabled at your organization.
- Kiosk Settings: If you have a Kiosk, this is where you will find the Kiosk username and password as needed when logging into your Kiosk for the first time.
To choose settings about the way your site looks, you can go to the Edit Giving Portal link found in the Giving Portal section of settings, or:
- To go into the Settings page, click the Gear action button in the upper right corner then select the Design card (middle/right).
- You can then edit the way your organization name appears in the Donor Portal, the logo used for your organization, your custom personalized web address, and even which giving form is assigned to your Giving Portal.