Here is a breakdown of the options available to you within the Donors section:
- Access to the Donors section
- To create a donor profile, click [+ Add Donor]. Once the profile is saved, the donor will receive an email welcoming them to ParishSOFT Online Giving. This email includes instructions on how to login and will provide them with a temporary password to get started with their new account.
- Search using first and/or last name to locate a specific donor. Remember: Less is more when searching. Start out with a last name or first name and drill-down from here.
- You can manually sort any of these columns (Name, Envelope #, Email/Login, 12-Month Stats, and Lifetime Stats) by clicking on the column header; simply click again to change the sort order.
- Export the donor information into a downloadable .csv file.
- For donors with multiple donor profiles, use the Merge Donors tool. This syncs the gifts for a specific donor to one profile for easier record keeping. To completely remove a donor from your system, please contact our support team (Help Desk > Support).
- Click Contribution Statement to print or email giving statements to donors for any time frame.
- The Action drop-down will allow you to do any of the following:
- View Transactions: pull up all transactions related to this donor. This will pull up the donor’s profile to view giving history, active recurring schedules, payment profiles, and contact information for the donor. If you need to reset a password on behalf of your donor, click the “Login as Donor” link on this page. This will log you into the giving portal as the donor, and allow you to change the password via the My Account tab; or instead, logout and click the “Forgot Password?” link.
- Edit Profile: update the demographic information (i.e., name, address, email, phone…)
- Payment Profiles: view and/or edit any existing stored payment methods or add new payment method(s) as needed.