The “Donor Merge” option is located under the “Donors” menu. NOTE: if you do not see the Donors tab on the left panel of the Control panel, please contact the primary manager for your online giving account. Your user permissions will need to be updated to include this option.
From here you will choose the two profiles you need to merge and combine them into a single profile. Here is an overview of each step of the process:
- Choose the duplicate profile you will merge (the duplicate profile the donor does not want to retain)
- Choose the profile the donor wants to retain (this the profile the donor wants to continue to use)
- Confirm your selections and complete the merge
More Detail on the Process:
1) Select the duplicate profile: search for the donor by name, click on the profile you will merge.
2) Select the profile the donor wants to retain: search for the donor by name, click on the profile they will retain.
3) Review your selections and ensure you have the correct profiles selected and click [Merge]
combine profile, combine accounts, merge accounts, merge profiles, consolidate profiles, consolidate accounts