How to run a Pastor Report in Desktop
If you need a report that has Family Envelope, Address, and Total Contributions for a given date range, then you need a Pastor Report.
1. Open Parishsoft Reports.
2. Go to "Contribution Reports Menu".
3. Click on "Periodic Contribution Statements".
4. Click on the Key Icon to open the Periodic Contributions Statements Menu.
5. Select your search Filters: Date, Registered or Non-Registered Families or Members (or Both), Annual Contribution Minimums and Maximum Amounts, Include Everyone (or Select Families or Members), Funds, Workgroups, and Print Options.
6. Click "Recalculate".
7. Once you see the green banner for "Records Found!", select the "Pastor Report" report and click on "Print Report" to view or print it.
Other Reports that can be run from this Menu:
- Mailing Labels: Families
- Mailing Labels: Individual Members
- Family Report, Monthly Report
- Pledge Report
- Old Monthly Report
*To view the remaining reports, you will have to click the "Print Statement" button instead of the "Print Report" button.*
- Detail Family Statements
- Detail Family by Member Statements
- Detail Member Statements
- Summery Family Statements
- Summery Family by Member Statements
- Summary Member Statement
- Average per Sunday Statement