About the Report Viewer
The Report Viewer enables you to preview reports and mailing labels before you print or save them.
After you set up a report, click to display the report in the Report Viewer.
If the report does not display, check your browser settings to make sure that pop-up settings are enabled.
Use the buttons in the Report Viewer toolbar to perform report-related tasks, such as viewing pages, printing, and saving the report.
The toolbar at the top of Report Viewer contains buttons that enable you perform such functions as print, save, and display specific pages in a report.
To view the function of a button, position your mouse over it to display its tooltip, as shown in the above illustration. To activate a function, click the desired button.
The toolbar has two printer buttons:
The Chrome browser automatically inserts a header and a footer on the report page. If you do not want a header or a footer, you must disable (uncheck) the Headers and footers option at the bottom of the Print preview panel as shown in the following illustration:
● prints all pages in the report or pledge statement.
● prints the selected page only.
You can save reports in a variety of formats, including text (.txt), comma-separated value (.csv), Microsoft Excel (.xls), and Portable Document Format (.pdf).
- In the upper right corner of the Report Viewer toolbar, select the format for the report:
- Click .
- Select Save File. Then, click .
● To display a specific page of the report, select the page number from the Page box.
● To page through the report, click the page forward or page backward buttons.
Click to close the Report Viewer.