How to Reopen my Bank Reconciliation
If you are under an organization who manages your ConnectNow Accounting Options, such as a diocese, you must contact them and ask them to do the following: (Note: Support is not authorized)
If you are an independent organization, you must ask your Church Administrator to contact Support via email and request that Support do the following:
- Re-open your Bank Reconciliation. You must include the name of the Bank Account and the date of the Bank Reconciliation to be re-opened.
- Keep in mind, if the Bank Reconciliation in question is from a prior accounting period, you will also want them to re-open the accounting month for which the Bank Reconciliation is dated.
- You will need to re-close each Bank Reconciliation and/or month that is opened.
Depending on the permissions that your administrator has assigned to your login, you may have the ability to delete or reopen your bank reconciliation or you may need to ask your Church Administrator or diocese to do so for you.
Review the bottom of the bank reconciliation screen to see what permission you have.
Support is not authorized to reopen bank reconciliations when you are part of a diocese. You must go through the channels outlined above if your login does not provide this option.
Please note: When you delete the current bank reconciliation, none of your deposits, checks, or journal entries will be deleted, even if you entered them after starting the bank reconciliation. You will have to re-enter the interest income and bank charges.
- Bank Reconciliation: Bank Mistake
- Bank Reconciliation: Basic Steps/Instructions
- Bank Reconciliation: Can I make a JE for a date that is in a closed bank reconciliation?
- Bank Reconciliation: Determine Date Closed
- Bank Reconciliation: Entered the wrong statement date
- Bank Reconciliation: Out of Balance
- Bank Reconciliation: Pseudo Check - Voiding a Pseudo Check
- Bank Reconciliation: Save for Later and Update Ending Balance
- Bank Reconciliation: Tips and Questions
- Bank Reconciliation: Top 10 Reasons It Won't Balance
- Who can help me?